- What is Venzo Music?
Venzo Music is a web platform that helps people sell their music online. We distribute music to leading digital retailers like iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and eMusic - All For FREE! Whether you're an upcoming recording artist or a recording label, we aim to give you the best distribution experience in the world.
- Why should I choose you over a different distributor?
We can give you 5 reasons as to why we believe we're a better choice:
- We're FREE!: We charge nothing upfront! No annual fees, maintenances fees, takedown fees, per store fees, per album fees, nothing! We don't mix-n-match services (offering Free and Premium services alike). When we say you can sell unlimited music, we really stand by it.
- We work directly with retailers: While most of our competitors will tell you that they deliver to more than 100+ stores, they really may only deliver your music to less than 20 digital services. What you see on our "Partners" page are stores where we directly distribute your music. What you see is what you get!
- World's most advanced technology: Unlike most of our competitors who focus on increasing SEOs and new customers through message boards, YouTube comments, and music blogs, we focus on our service and technology platform. By choosing us, we give you Intranet, the world's first Intelligent Distribution (ID) technology.
- Competitve rates: We offer the most fairest and balanced royalty rates in the industry. We pay you 80% of everything sold including music, music videos, and ringtones. We never increase prices and neither do we change our royalty rates consistently. We stand firm with best royalty rates possible.
- Dedicated customer service: Our team is dedicated to serve you. We believe it is our mission to build a long-term partnership with you. We value customer service and we personally will work with you regarding any problems you may experience.
- How do I get my money?
We can issue your payments made from the music you've sold through PayPal, a fast secure way to send money! If you do not have a PayPal account, please visit paypal.com
and sign up for your FREE account.
- When do I get my money?
All payments are issued within 60 days after the last day of every month.
For example: sales made in January will be issued no sooner than late March or early April.
Note: There may be delays in payment cycles which may prevent us from issuing your payments in a timely manner. In this instance we will ensure that your payments is made available as soon as we are able to issue payments to you.
- What kind of services do you provide?
We help music artists, record labels, distributors, and publishers distribute their digital assets to various digital retailers without paying any upfront fees!
- Do you charge any upfront fees? Percentage fees?
There are no upfront fees involved with our service. This includes no album fees, single fees, ringtone fees, renewal fees, or maintenance fees. As a customer, you can sell unlimited music, music videos, and ringtones from your inventory at no cost to you. Through our delivery platform, we'll pay you 80% of all sales generated from your products while we retain 20%. This covers transaction costs, distribution costs, and marketing costs for our services.
- Are you guys exclusive or non-exclusive?
Our services requires a one year exclusive agreement. This enables us to not only market and promote your music, but also build a strategic relationship with you. As a customer, you have the most powerful distribution technology at your fingertips entirely free. Our goal is to make it easy for you to do what you enjoy doing, making & promoting your music!
- What is Intranet?
Intranet is the first Intelligent Distribution (ID) technology that fully automates the entire workflow of digital distribution. Intranet gives you complete transparency, clarity, and full control of your music. It is the proprietary technology of Coreborg Labs, the technology property of Xeinge Group. It is comprised of two components: Intranet (Sales & Account Dashboard) and Intranet Prime (Content Delivery & Encoding Software).
- How do I upload my music?
To upload your music through Venzo Music, we require you to use our delivery software Intranet Prime. Intranet Prime is the world's most powerful digital delivery software. Through Prime, you'll be able to select any digital store where you can directly deliver your music, deliver ringtones to the iTunes Store on the fly, upload album artwork in any image size, convert your MP3s/WAV to FLAC, set prices of your music, and more! To get started, once you're signed up for our service, simply logon to your Intranet Dashboard and click on "Download Prime". From there, simply follow our installation instructions to begin uploading your music.
- What if I want to terminate my contract?
If you would like to terminate your exclusive agreement during your duration with our service, we do enable you to terminate your contract for a $100 termination fee. Once the fee has been paid, we will go ahead and pull down all your contents from iTunes. Your account will remain active until all remaining sales payments have been issued to you from your music.
- How long does it take to get my music live on iTunes?
Generally, it usually takes about 1-2 weeks (and on special occasions 24-48 hours) upon receiving content for it to go live on iTunes. Once live, you'll be able to begin promoting your music on iTunes and make money!
- What if I want to takedown/remove my music from iTunes?
If you would like to remove your content from iTunes, simply issue a takedown request within your Intranet dashboard. Once submitted, iTunes will be instantly notified of your request and takedown your content. Please allow up to 7 days for your content to be fully removed from iTunes.
- What are the sales breakdown on iTunes?
When distributing your music on iTunes for $0.99, we enable you to receive competitive royalty rates for our services and features. Below is a basic breakdown based on your music being sold for $0.99 per song:
- What territories will my music be made available?
We have worldwide territory availability for your music on iTunes including the following:
- iTunes Americas (United States/Canada/Mexico/Latin America/Carribean)
- iTunes Europe
- iTunes Japan
- iTunes New Zealand/Australia
- iTunes Brazil
- iTunes Middle East
- iTunes Africa
- iTunes Pan-Russia
- iTunes Asia Pacific
- How does iTunes sell my music?
iTunes sells your music through premium downloads. This means that you earn money every time an iTunes customer downloads your music.
- What are iTunes Trending Reports?
iTunes Trending Reports are unofficial sales reports that allows you to see what you are selling on a giving period. These reports are used only for marketing purposes and shouldn't be used for financial earnings. Trending reports are not 100% accurate as opposed to the iTunes Financial Reports which are 100% accurate. A trending report is exactly what it claims to be, a measure of trends. While you can view some resourceful information (tracks/albums downloaded, key markets, etc.), the sales & trends reports will differ from the iTunes Financial Reports for several reasons, including:
1) iTunes customers may take advantage of the “complete my album” program at a later time (which is reported as full album sale following a refund for any purchased tracks).
2) iTunes customers may return a purchase.
3) Months are not divided evenly into weeks and iTunes accounting months do not match calendar months.
4) Weekly trending reports cover Monday through Sunday, while the Apple Fiscal Calendar covers Sunday through Saturday.
5) Trending reports are based on customer interactions (clicks to purchase) as opposed to settled financial transactions.
- What kind of iTunes Trending Reports do you offer?
We are currently the only distribution service in the world that offers both iTunes Daily & iTunes Weekly Trends entirely free!
- When will my iTunes Trending Reports be available?
iTunes Daily - No sooner than 12:30pm EST/9:30am PST (Eastern Standard Time/Pacific Standard Time) everyday.
iTunes Weekly - No sooner than 12:30pm EST/9:30am PST (Eastern Standard Time/Pacific Standard Time) every Monday.
Note: There may be delays caused by iTunes which may prevent you from receiving your reports. In this instance we will ensure that your reports is made available as soon as it is generated.
- Do you offer Variable Pricing?
Yes. Below are the variable pricing tiers we offer when you sell your songs on iTunes.
Back: $0.69 (per song)
Mid: $0.99 (per song)
Front: $1.29 (per song)
- Can I deliver Digital Booklets to iTunes?
Yes you can deliver your digital booklets in PDF format when you submit a single, EP, or a full-length album.