- What is Venzo Digital?
Venzo Digital is the award-winning web platform that helps people sell music & apps on iTunes for free! Whether you're an upcoming recording artist or a well-established recording label, we aim to give you the best distribution experience in the world.
- Why should I choose you over a different distributor?
We can give you 5 reasons as to why we believe we're a better choice:
- We're FREE!: We charge nothing upfront! No annual fees, maintenances fees, takedown fees, per store fees, per album fees, nothing! We don't mix-n-match services (offering Free and Premium services alike). When we say you can sell unlimited music, we really stand by it.
- Over $1.5 Million Paid to Artists: Since our official launch in January 2012, our artists has generated more than 3.5 million units. More than $1.5 million has been paid to artists in our first year!
- World's most advanced technology: Unlike most of our competitors who focus on increasing SEOs and new customers through message boards, YouTube comments, and music blogs, we focus on our service and technology platform. By choosing us, we give you Intranet, the world's first Intelligent Distribution (ID) technology.
- Competitve rates: We offer the most fairest and balanced royalty rates in the industry. We pay you 80% of everything sold including music, ringtones, and iPhone apps. We never increase prices and neither do we change our royalty rates consistently. We stand firm with best royalty rates possible.
- Dedicated customer service: Our team is dedicated to serve you. We believe it is our mission to build a long-term partnership with you. We value customer service and we personally will work with you regarding any problems you may experience.
- How do I get my money?
We can issue your payments made from the music you've sold through PayPal, a fast secure way to send money! If you do not have a PayPal account, please visit paypal.com
and sign up for your FREE account.
- When do I get my money?
All payments are issued within 60 days after the last day of every month.
For example: sales made in January will be issued no sooner than April 5th.
Note: There may be delays in payment cycles which may prevent us from issuing your payments in a timely manner. In this instance we will ensure that your payments is made available as soon as we are able to issue payments to you.
- What kind of services do you provide?
We help music artists, record labels, distributors, and publishers distribute their digital assets without paying any upfront fees!
- Do you charge any upfront fees? Percentage fees?
There are no upfront fees involved with our service. This includes no album fees, single fees, ringtone fees, renewal fees, or maintenance fees. As a customer, you can sell unlimited music, ringtones, and iPhone apps from your inventory at no cost to you. Through our delivery platform, we'll pay you 80% of all sales generated from your products while we retain 20%. This covers transaction costs, distribution costs, and marketing costs for our services.
- Are you guys exclusive or non-exclusive?
Our services requires a one year exclusive agreement. This enables us to not only market and promote your music, but also build a strategic relationship with you. As a customer, you have the most powerful distribution technology at your fingertips entirely free. Our goal is to make it easy for you to do what you enjoy doing, making & promoting your music!
- What is Intranet?
Intranet is the first Intelligent Distribution (ID) technology that fully automates the entire workflow of digital distribution. Intranet gives you complete transparency, clarity, and full control of your music. It is the proprietary technology of Venzo Digital. It is comprised of two components: Intranet (Sales & Accounting) and Prime (Content Delivery & Encoding).
- How do I upload my media assets?
To upload your music & app materials through Venzo Digital, we require you to use Prime. Prime is the world's most powerful digital delivery system. Through Prime, you'll be able to easily submit your music to any digital partner. To get started, once you're signed up for our service, simply logon to Intranet and click on the "Prime" menu. From there, you'll be able to select the type of content to upload and begin the process.
- What if I want to terminate my contract?
If you would like to terminate your exclusive agreement during your duration with our service, we do enable you to terminate your contract for a $100 termination fee. Once the fee has been paid, we will go ahead and pull down all your contents from iTunes. Your account will remain active until all remaining sales payments have been issued to you from your music.
- How long does it take to get my music & apps live on iTunes?
Upon receiving content; Generally, it usually takes about 1-4 weeks (and on special occasions 24-72 hours) for music and 2-4 weeks (also dependent on Apple's approval process) for iPhone apps for it to go live on iTunes. Once live, you'll be able to begin promoting your content on iTunes and make money!
- What if I want to takedown/remove my contents from iTunes?
If you would like to remove your content from iTunes, simply issue a takedown request within your Intranet dashboard. Once submitted, iTunes will be instantly notified of your request and takedown your content. Please allow up to 7-30 days for your content to be fully removed from iTunes.
- What are the sales breakdown on iTunes?
When distributing your music or iPhone app on iTunes for $0.99, we enable you to receive competitive royalty rates for our services and features. Below is a basic breakdown based on your music being sold for $0.99 per song/apps:
- What territories will my content be made available?
We have worldwide territory availability for your music on iTunes including the following:
- iTunes Americas (United States/Canada/Mexico/Latin America/Carribean)
- iTunes Europe
- iTunes Japan
- iTunes New Zealand/Australia
- iTunes Brazil
- iTunes Middle East
- iTunes Africa
- iTunes Pan-Russia
- iTunes Asia Pacific
- How does iTunes sell my contents?
iTunes sells your contents through premium downloads. This means that you earn money every time an iTunes customer downloads your contents.
- What are iTunes Trending Reports?
iTunes Trending Reports are unofficial sales reports that allows you to see what you are selling on a giving period. These reports are used only for marketing purposes and shouldn't be used for financial earnings. Trending reports are not 100% accurate as opposed to the iTunes Financial Reports which are 100% accurate. A trending report is exactly what it claims to be, a measure of trends. While you can view some resourceful information (tracks/albums downloaded, key markets, etc.), the sales & trends reports will differ from the iTunes Financial Reports for several reasons, including:
1) iTunes customers may take advantage of the “complete my album” program at a later time (which is reported as full album sale following a refund for any purchased tracks).
2) iTunes customers may return a purchase.
3) Months are not divided evenly into weeks and iTunes accounting months do not match calendar months.
4) Weekly trending reports cover Monday through Sunday, while the Apple Fiscal Calendar covers Sunday through Saturday.
5) Trending reports are based on customer interactions (clicks to purchase) as opposed to settled financial transactions.
- What kind of iTunes Trending Reports do you offer?
We are currently the only distribution service in the world that offers both iTunes Daily & iTunes Weekly Trends entirely free!
- When will my iTunes Trending Reports be available?
iTunes Daily - No sooner than 12:30pm EST/9:30am PST (Eastern Standard Time/Pacific Standard Time) everyday.
iTunes Weekly - No sooner than 12:30pm EST/9:30am PST (Eastern Standard Time/Pacific Standard Time) every Monday.
Note: There may be delays caused by iTunes which may prevent you from receiving your reports. In this instance we will ensure that your reports is made available as soon as it is generated.
- What are iTunes Financial Reports?
iTunes Financial Reports are the official sales reports that allows you to see what you have earned in a given monthly period. These reports are 100% accurate and should be use to gauge your payment receipts.
- When will my iTunes Financial Reports be available?
iTunes Financial (Music) - No sooner than 1:30pm EST/10:30am PST (Eastern Standard Time/Pacific Standard Time) every 20th of every month.
iTunes Financial (Apps) - No sooner than 1:30pm EST/10:30am PST (Eastern Standard Time/Pacific Standard Time) every 1st of every month.
iTunes Payments: Payments will be deposited to your PayPal account within 45 days from when the reports are made available to your Intranet dashboard.
Example: September Sales will be made available on October 20th and paid no sooner than December 5th.
- Do you offer Variable Pricing?
Yes. Below are the variable pricing tiers we offer when you sell your songs on iTunes.
Back: $0.69 (per song)
Mid: $0.99 (per song)
Front: $1.29 (per song)
- Can I deliver Digital Booklets to iTunes?
Yes you can deliver your digital booklets in PDF format when you submit a single, EP, or a full-length album.